Green Ginger Juice
This green ginger juice is actually a combination my husband shared with me - it's pretty green, a bit sweet, and very refreshing. Serves 2 to 3.
- 2 cups spinach leaves (washed)
- 3 stalks of celery (washed)
- 2 medium sized gala apples (or other sweet apples, washed and cores removed)
- 1 inch piece of ginger (peeled)
- 2 cups cold water
- 1 to 2 teaspoons agave nectar (optional)
Add the spinach, celery, apples, ginger, and water to the blender and blend until smooth.
For added sweetness, add agave nectar, one teaspoon at a time until a desired sweetness is reached.